Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Homeward Bound

" I have had such a wonderful time exploring a new part of the country. But it is time to leave and hopefully I can get back to work soon. I suppose Dr. Michaels when he sees all my pictures will say I did not rest much. But truly I did with some very long car rides. My friends took this photo right before I left. They even got me some animal crackers in case I get hungry in between flights. I forgot to mention all these new recipes I collected along the way. So be sure to check the blog later in the week. I really enjoyed sharing my adventures with all of you."
Rock Socky

1 comment:

  1. sue just got my laptop working ... dont know what im doing but don C came over and help me with it and a little bit of help from abbie , maybe i will know what im doing someday .
    Love liz :) haha see ya !

    ReplyDelete

Cowboy Country and Cowboy Baked Beans

  Cowboy Country   Hacienda de la Canoa Tour Canoa Ranch in Green Valley, AZ was a working cattle ranch from 1820 to the 1970s. At its peak,...