Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Friday, February 5, 2010

Left Behind

"I did not feel well yesterday and was left behind. I guess I should have been resting more since my arm hurt a lot. The cast even makes my arm feel itchy especially with this dry air. My traveling companions felt it best if I took a day off from sightseeing to rest so I can enjoy the rest of the trip. They went on a hike to the Red Rock Canyon in the Mojave Desert. The elevation ranges from 3,000-6,000 feet. They even saw some snow in the desert which is rather unusual. They took some great pictures I thought I'd share with you. The rock formations were very cool looking. I know I would have liked seeing all of this. That evening I also had to miss a night out on the town. I felt very sad to be left behind. But I spent most of the afternoon by the pool enjoying the sun. I got another call from Sully who assured me things were going well and there were no new problems.
Today we are leaving for California. Sounds like a long car ride. But I am looking forward to new adventures especially since I am well rested!"
Copyright 2010 Ready All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cowboy Country and Cowboy Baked Beans

  Cowboy Country   Hacienda de la Canoa Tour Canoa Ranch in Green Valley, AZ was a working cattle ranch from 1820 to the 1970s. At its peak,...