Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Saturday, March 3, 2012

The World According to Bella

Part One Continued...
Dear Loyal Fans,
Thanks to all of you for faithfully following my recent adventures in Texas and Mississippi. 
Follow this link for some great news   http://www.wwnrockport.com/
My Blog: The World According to Bella: My Last Day in Texas is featured on front page of Rockport newsletter: Wonderful Women's Network. And can you believe it but they even posted my picture!!!.. 
I will be taking orders for autographed copies of this picture once I return home. Speaking of home today we drove through get this... 5 states and now are only one state away from Minnesota. It was a painful 11 hours of being in the car, My patience wore thin. For awhile I had free roam of the back seat area. Inched my way up to the front and snuggled in between Mr. C and Mrs. S laying my head on the console but the driver thought I was interfering.


 at the next pit stop I was harnessed up and then the drive just got real boring. 


All I could do was stare for hours out the back window. But finding out tonight I have become a published blogger has raised my spirits:) 
Part Two: A culinary experience at Anchuca will be the next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTER TREATS

An Easter treat that's gluten-free, easy to prepare, and naturally sweetened. Almond Cake with Yogurt Topping and Fresh Berries Cook'...