Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

Take time to  show your appreciation for their service. Thank a Vet!
___________________________________
The World According to Bella
NiteDawg...All Lit Up
I wasn't too sure about my new NiteDawg LED Light Up Dog Collar gift.  I ask you, why do Mr. C and Mrs. S need to know where I am 24/7 ? Lake life is so much better when you can roam freely be unnoticed. You'd  think I was some dangerous dog on the loose that they need to keep track of my whereabouts.   
Really look at me in this picture below. I am resting comfortably enjoying a holiday campfire.
 Do I look like a menacing threat to the neighborhood? Is it really necessary I am visible for over 1,000 feet? Shouldn't I be able to roam the brush and woods on my own without someone tracking me?
Well...still not sure this was a necessary accessory.  At least I know wearing my  festive collar  I will fit right in for my neighbor's fireworks display tonight!   
Love, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Street Corn Salad and Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf

There are many reasons to celebrate spring as nature begins to put on a showy display. With May around the corner, celebrations abound with ...