How beautifully leaves grow old.
How full of light and color are their last days.
A perfect day to enjoy the emerging hues of golds, yellows and reds of the north woods.
cook's notes: to save on calories use prepared lite dressing and serves 4
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup walnuts or sunflower seeds
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved and patted dry on a paper towel
- 3/4 cup red onions
- 1 bottle prepared Ranch lite dressing
- optional chopped Romaine lettuce
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower-add in onions, nuts, tomatoes and radishes
- Mix in dressing BUT only enough to moisten
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours for better flavor