Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Creative Pumpkin Decorating Ideas

This past weekend I went to a writers' conference. I was quite taken with the imaginative table decorations. Each table had a white pumpkin with a handwritten quote from a famous writer. Next to the pumpkin was a small card with a short bio of the writer. There are lots of possibilities with this idea for Halloween decorating. I was motivated me to do some research. Buying an artificial pumpkin at a craft store turned out to be too expensive. So it is more economical to spray paint the pumpkin white like photo above and then with a black felt tip pen write the message. 
I found these ideas on the link below to help get your creative juices flowing :)  
 http://www.bhg.com/halloween/pumpkin-carving/cool-halloween-pumpkins/#page=19



















One more pumpkin idea for your consideration from Country Living magazine using your house number with stencils or state.


I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the LRWN writers' conference in Fergus Falls MN was impressive with the line up of presenters and available resources for the participants.  



1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I wish I could have attended the conference. I'd love to hear more. Hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete

Puff Pastry with Salmon, Radishes and Garlic Cream Cheese

Radishes and Smoked Salmon with Puff Pastry Cook's Notes : An easy puff pastry treat that's a great way to start your morning or ser...