. . . what I like doing best is Nothing."
"How do you do Nothing?" asked Pooh, after he had wondered for a long time.
"Well, it's when people call out at you just as you're going off to do it, What are you going to do, Christopher Robin, and you say, Oh, nothing, and then you go and do it.”
Just in case today might be that sort of day where you have nothing to do perhaps you might consider making Tuxedo Brownies In A Jar and pass it along to a friend. Or make several jars and save them for Valentine's Day gifts.
Tuxedo Brownies In A Jar
Recipe from Christmas All Through The House by Gooseberry Patch
- 1/2 cup walnuts 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 cup flour plus 2 TB. flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp.salt
- Use one quart jars (wide mouth) can be purchased from Dollar Store or Michaels
- Black ribbon for bow tie from a craft store
- Layer the ingredients in the jar as listed above
- Be sure to pack down all ingredients after each addition
- Secure lid and include the following baking directions on a gift card
- Empty brownie mix in a large bowl
- Add 3 eggs, 1/2 cup oil and one tsp. vanilla
- Stir till ingredients are all moistened
- Pour into a greased 9 x 9 pan
- Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes