Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Diner Not Dinner




"There's no limit to how much you'll know, depending how far

beyond zebra you go."

Dr. Seuss 
Today I have gone beyond Z and maybe more. I am hosting a French diner (French spelling) and "going out on the limb" as some would say trying  new recipes. 
I have been planning this diner even before I left France. I tried to keep a Parisian flair.
Each table setting has a placecard stuck into a wine cork. On the plate is a Eiffel Tower key chain and a tea bag that says  Paris on it. It was fun oranizing and planning.
Will post recipes this weekend
Salut! (cheers in French)

And Salut to Audrey Kletcher Helbing who featured a recipe from Ever Ready Blog on her blog January 9. 2013. The title of the piece is I Finally Learned To Cook With Minnesota Wild Wild Rice. Her blog can be accessed at the top of my blog left side at mnprairierootswordpress.com  or at http://mnprairieroots.com/
What a fun surprise for me!! 

1 comment:

  1. First, thank you for the Salut.

    Second, the dinner menu sounds delicious and I am duly impressed with the lovely place setting. This would be a fun dinner to attend. Looking forward to your follow-up post.

    ReplyDelete

EASTER TREATS

An Easter treat that's gluten-free, easy to prepare, and naturally sweetened. Almond Cake with Yogurt Topping and Fresh Berries Cook'...