Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The World According to Bella

Celebration
Mrs. S has promised me a little celebration later today. It has been one year this month that Wonderful Womens Network (WWN) Rockport, Texas has been publishing my stories. Mrs. S got a new babycakes machine to make cake pops. She wants to try out the machine and even found a special doggie recipe just for me. I hope I get the sprinkles part. 
Love, Bella

Follow this link to my recent story Play-Dates Can Be Exhausting. 

http://www.wwnrockport.com/2013/05/the-world-according-to-bella-play-dates.html

Check back later to see pictures of our cake pops.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cowboy Country and Cowboy Baked Beans

  Cowboy Country   Hacienda de la Canoa Tour Canoa Ranch in Green Valley, AZ was a working cattle ranch from 1820 to the 1970s. At its peak,...