Two different recipes made with one package of chicken.For the first meal I grilled all of the chicken, adding a salsa sauce and red onion .
The Raspberry Chipotle Salsa (from Target) gives the chicken a bit of a kick.
Cherry Cranberry Pecan Chicken Wrap
Some of the chicken from the previous meal was saved to make these wrap sandwiches.
- 1 package of soft wraps or soft tortilla shells (whole wheat ones were used for this photo)
- 4-5 cups cooked chicken
- 1 package of Cherry Cranberry Pecano (found in produce section)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tsp. horseradish mustard
- Miracle Whip
- 1 heaping TB. of parsley flakes
- 1/2-3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- Large leaf romaine
- In a large bowl add chicken,cherry-cranberry mixture, onion, celery, mustard, parsley flakes
- Add only enough Miracle Whip to moisten the chicken mixture
- Lay soft wrap on cutting board, add 1/2 piece of romaine leaf to center of the wrap
- Add chicken mixture spreading out almost to edges
- Wrap and cut in half to serve