Sandra Lee is an American celebrity cooking show host and author. She is known for her "Semi-Homemade" cooking concept, which Lee describes as using 70 percent pre-packaged products and 30 percent fresh items.
This link will take you to some of her selected recipes. http://www.semihomemade.com/recipes
Easy Parmesan Knots
Cook's notes: Easy Parmesan Knots recipe comes from Pillsbury and reminds me of something Sandra Lee might make. It was easy to put together using prepared biscuits. The homemade part (a bit of a stretch) using seasonings and grated Parmesan cheese. The rolls make a good side for soups and pasta. The recipe makes 8 rolls.
- 1 tube refrigerated Pillsbury Grand Layers Buttermilk Biscuits
- grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1 egg beaten with a whisk
- Lightly flour a sheet of wax paper
- Flour your hands and roll each biscuit into a 10-12 inch rope and tie into a knot , tuck ends under and place each biscuit 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet
- On a plate mix dried herbs together
- Brush each biscuit with an egg wash and sprinkle with herbs
- Grate Parmesan cheese over the top
- Bake at 400 degrees 8-10 minutes
I am still on Cheez-It Scrabble Junior and found these fun valentine ideas using the crackers. The links give you free download printable.