Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Very Busy Morning in Room 13

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.
Abraham Lincoln February 12, 1809
Today is Lincoln's 205th birthday
________________________________________________________________
Remember the fun days of school making valentine boxes? Well now its bags and this class is so ready for the big day! 













They are proud of their work.
And one young lady wore just the right outfit to school.
Sorting candy hearts and making a graph took a bit of self control not to sneak a bite while working.  






Keeping time with their sticks to 







I love coffee
I love tea
I love you and 
you love me.

left this little rhythmic song ringing in my ears as they practiced for 20 minutes.
They were quite excited to finally take home their heart shaped bird feeders.

Well,have I worn you out yet just thinking about all of this? Note this was only the morning activities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cowboy Country and Cowboy Baked Beans

  Cowboy Country   Hacienda de la Canoa Tour Canoa Ranch in Green Valley, AZ was a working cattle ranch from 1820 to the 1970s. At its peak,...