Up North you can turn up the silence of divinity.
Baileys Irish Cream Dark Chocolate Sauce
You don't need a St. Patrick's Day party or another festive occasion to serve this dark chocolate sauce made with Baileys Irish Cream. I just needed my neighbor giving me several pints of fresh raspberries. There's nothing better with raspberries than chocolate. Oh, my, the taste is incredible and it spoons on thick like a fudge topping. You can store it in refrigerator in a covered container. The sauce can be reheated and thinned out adding more cream. The recipe makes about 1-1/4 cups of sauce and would be great spooned over angel food or pound cake.
I guarantee you'll be licking the pan!
- 3 TB. heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 oz. dark chocolate
- 2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Whisk confectioners sugar and salt together. Set aside.
- In a saucepan whisk Baileys and cream together. Heat on medium low just until boiling.
- Break up chocolate squares and let pieces sit two minutes in hot mixture. Whisk to combine chocolate and cream mixture.
- In same saucepan add confectioners sugar/salt 1 cup at a time. Whisk to blend. If mixture is too thick add cream tablespoons at a time.