Brown Sugar Peach Glazed Pork Chops
Cook's notes: Brown Sugar Peach Glazed Pork Chops are perfect for summertime grilling and make good use of seasonal Colorado peaches. Pair the meal with Tomato Cucumber Herb Salad.
Tomato Cucumber Herb Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette is the perfect salad using the bounty of summer tomatoes, cucumbers and herbs. It is one of those rare times when I just stepped out my door to gather needed ingredients from the garden. Recipe serves 2-4. Drizzle vinaigrette on salad just to moisten ingredients.
- 5 ripe tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 whole cucumber, sliced in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- mixed fresh herbs chopped: parsley, basil and oregano to equal 1/4 cup
- 2 TB. traditional Balsamic Vinegar, Fig Balsamic, Pomegranate Quince or Oregano Balsamic
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tuscan Herb or Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese or Mozzarella, Cubed
- Sea Salt and Pepper To Taste
- optional Whisps
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions and herbs
- In a screw top jar or blender mix balsamic vinegar, mustard, honey and olive oil.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette over the tomato cucumber mixture.
- Refrigerate salad for a minimum of an hour or up to 6 hours for best flavor.
- Add feta or mozzarella cheese right before serving.