Dark Chocolate Party Cups are a fun way to celebrate special occasions. They are edible, gluten free and just the right serving size. Fill with any fresh fruit, dessert filling, mousse, ice cream, gelato or sorbet and your dessert is elevated to elegant! I found these party cups in the baking aisle near pudding mixes. Four come in a box with added chocolate and white chocolate curls to use for toppings. The company is Kane Kandy. I'm sure there are other similar products.
Here's a sneak preview of Valentine Special-White Chocolate Mousse recipe to be posted this week.
Start the week out with a healthy Thai salad packed with flavor and lots of nutrients. The spicy peanut dressing is reminiscent of Granite City Restaurant dish called Grilled Asian Chicken Salad. Add cooked pieces of chicken to the salad for more protein.
Thai Mango Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing
Cook's notes: It was easier to find a mango this time of the year that I had thought it would be. Recipe adapted from Thai Mango Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing Recipe serves 2-3 but can easily be doubled.
Make dressing and use immediately.Salad Ingredients:
- 1 mango, peel outer skin with a potato peeler, then dice into chunks
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 large carrots, shredded or spiralized
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, halved
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups from a prepackaged Asian Chopped Salad Mix
- 1/3 cup green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds. toasted
- optional: fresh cilantro and chopped cashews
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 TB. lime juice
- 1-1/2 TB. each rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar
- 2 TB.honey
- 1-1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and mix well.
- Toss salad ingredients together and mix with dressing.
This is my favorite-so simple