It's packed with all your favorite summer produce and drizzled with a tangy 5 minute vinaigrette. The recipe serves 4-6 but salad ingredients can be easily halved.
Cooking Tip: The dressing makes 3/4 cup so there's plenty left over to use for another meal. Store the dressing in refrigerator in a screw type jar. It will keep for several days and also a perfect topping for mixed green salads.
- 3 peaches, skins removed, diced in large chunks
- 3 ears of corn, cooked, kernels removed
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, yellow and red. halved
- 3 avocados, peeled, diced in large chunks
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- Sea salt
- Toss ingredients lightly together, sprinkle lightly with sea salt. Refrigerate no more than 2 hours ahead. Do not add vinaigrette until just before serving to avoid making salad ingredients mushy.
- Garnish with a sprig of basil or mint.
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1/3 cup good quality white balsamic vinegar, Honey Ginger Balsamic, Peach Balsamic or Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic
- 2 TB. honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2-1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients in a blender. Pour into a screw type jar and refrigerate. Shake well before serving. Add only a few tablespoons to salad mixture just to moisten ingredients.