Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The World According to Bella

Surviving the Dog Days of Summer
I've had to entertain myself a lot lately with Mr. C and Mrs. S off busy doing who knows what.  For almost a month we were boatless.  Often I sat at the top of the hill wishing someone would stop by and give me a ride.     






When I got tired of standing on the hill looking out at the water I moved to the front yard for chipmunk watch. You never know when I"ll get lucky.  




If the day  was hot I cooled off sitting in my hole, went for a swim  

or moved inside for my AC fix and afternoon nap.
It was fun having an unexpected Sadie visit. But I made sure she knew there'd be no boat rides for us. 
I like my daily walks to the mailbox. And even better with there's mail and treats from Chunk for me. 






After 27 days (I was counting) we finally got the boat back and I was back on board. With a few warnings from Mrs. S about barking and possible loss of boating privileges I did my best to behave. I needed to do a loon check.
I LOVE summer!
Love, Bella

P.S.So what have you done to survive the dog days of summer?

1 comment:

  1. Sue, you should really write a book and call it The World According to Bella...it would be a best seller. Love reading these postings about Bella!!! Mary Kay R.

    ReplyDelete

EASTER TREATS

An Easter treat that's gluten-free, easy to prepare, and naturally sweetened. Almond Cake with Yogurt Topping and Fresh Berries Cook'...