Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The World According to Bella

Balls, Balls, Everywhere
This is me sound asleep. After three days of fun and trying to keep up with Mulligan I just crashed. In fact as Mrs. S would say I was sleeping on the job since I totally missed three deer munching grass at the end of the driveway. I failed to bark them off.  Thus leaving Mrs. S 's plants in jeopardy. Bad me!
Mulligan and me look almost like twins. I'm on the right but I think I carry a few more pounds than him. 
The biggest difference between us is Mulligan's thing for balls. In fact I'll bet he has set some kind of record. I heard he can carry four balls in his mouth but I only saw him with three. 
Yellow tennis balls go everywhere with him. On the boat 
in the water
and in the yard. His owner loves to use the chuckit. She throws balls to him which seemed like all day long. It was exhausting watching Mulligan chase balls all the time. Too much work for me. And they must have a huge supply at home as many balls were left behind.
Later in the day after they had gone I needed to spend time rearranging my hole as Mulligan kept eyeing it for himself.  Mr.C calls it my fixer upper just like on HGTV.  
I've been worried about all my WWN Rockport, Texas friends. Mrs S and I looked at their Facebook page and it looks real bad to me. I'm worried about all the animals who don't have a home now. Even the animal shelter is closed for awhile. Though they did say all the animals had been moved to a safe place. When it opens I think we should send them some money to help.  
Love, 
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cowboy Country and Cowboy Baked Beans

  Cowboy Country   Hacienda de la Canoa Tour Canoa Ranch in Green Valley, AZ was a working cattle ranch from 1820 to the 1970s. At its peak,...