Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The World According to Bella

Another Excellent Up North Adventure 
I mailed my letter to Santa weeks ago.  The unexpected happened and I need to take something off my list. Mrs. S doesn't think it's necessary but really why do I need rawhide bones when I can come up with this treasure practically right in my own backyard. 
Mrs. S was waiting for me with her camera. We were on our usual morning walk and Mr. C called to let her know I was way ahead of him and she should be ready with a really good trade.  
My jaws got tired carrying this monstrous thing for over a mile. I was proud of what I found and wanted Mrs. S to see it. 







But when I saw Mrs. S I was not about to give it up. There was no trading for me as she chased me around the yard. 

When I started to gnaw, chew and there was a crunching sound Mrs S lost it. 


Finally Mr. C caught up with me. I gave it up for a large piece of sausage.  It was a decent enough trade.

In case you can't tell it was an entire deer leg, hoof and all.
Mr. C measured and I heard something about 3 feet. I can tell you it was HEAVY, HEAVY to carry for so long.   
What a way to end my 2017 up north adventures. I am now back to city life, on a leash to the the dog park. Not nearly as much fun as running and exploring the deep north woods.

Still counting down and only 5 more days left

Mrs. S and I are checking out Santa’s twitter account.We can get updated information on Santa's journey. Did you know you can even retweet his tweets and he has 172 K followers?

Love,
Bella
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year



1 comment:

EASTER TREATS

An Easter treat that's gluten-free, easy to prepare, and naturally sweetened. Almond Cake with Yogurt Topping and Fresh Berries Cook'...