Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The World According to Bella

It's wrap but I mean for Christmas. 
All the fun is coming to an end. I've eaten more than my share of cookie crumb goodies and had lots of company. Christmas morning I was up early to check on my stocking. 

I knew Santa must have come my way. During the night I heard the jingle of his bells,the ho ho of his laughter and thumps on the roof.  
 I must have been pretty good as I got 2-1/2 things from my list.
A beef flavored rawhide, sugar snap peas 
and here is where the 1/2 comes in. I requested from Santa a vacation. I was hopeful for a beach run but here's what I got
another very large rawhide and my Arizona outfit. Well, needless to say I was overwhelmed.  I didn't know where to begin on this monstrous bone. And thinking of javelinas and a long car ride...
I just went to bed.
It was all more than I could handle.
Love, Bella

1 comment:

  1. Poor Bella. I look forward to warm and sunny posts from Arizona. Safe travels, my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Book Review It's Murder, You Betcha!

  Author Jeanne Cooney has cooked up another cozy mystery for her fans with her newest book, “It's Murder You Betcha,” Book Two in the I...