Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Thursday, May 17, 2018

The World According to Bella

Lake Life
This was a 10+ week for me. Mrs.S  returned from the cities so we put the boat in. I was so excited for my first boat ride that I  jumped on board just as Mr. C pushed the boat off the trailer into water. It was a warm day perfect for a ride. Mr.C did not disappoint and remembered my usual milk bone treat for boat rides.

I think I got this trading stuff nailed down. I find something. I drag it home. Mr.  C or Mrs. S or both want me to drop it. I refuse to drop it until I see what kind of treat they are offering. This is my stash for just this week. Look at the size of these deer parts. And the week isn't even over.  


What a find today. A deer leg that still had its fur on. I dragged it home, ever hopeful for a good trade. 
Mrs S did not disappoint. She came up with a very fine piece of chicken from last night's dinner.  
So I saved my best news to last. Next month the lake becomes my permanent home. Oh, what adventures lie ahead for me. How exciting! The only things I 'll miss about the city life are Mr. C and I going to the dog park and seeing Mulligan.  Maybe someone at the dog park will have a going away party for me. I have made lots of friends there. 
Mr. C had a birthday recently. We had a small party for him. 
Happy Birthday Mr. C and thanks for taking such good care of me.  

Love, Bella 
P.S. I forgot to mention I've already had 3 swims of the season and water wasn't too cold for me.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Mr. C! That cake looks fabulous. Bella's "treats," not so much.

    ReplyDelete

Cowboy Country and Cowboy Baked Beans

  Cowboy Country   Hacienda de la Canoa Tour Canoa Ranch in Green Valley, AZ was a working cattle ranch from 1820 to the 1970s. At its peak,...