Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Monday, August 22, 2011

NYC Update

Please check back on Wed since I have not had my own computer to update you on this amazing NYC adventure. The wedding in itself was the most over the top creative wedding event I have been to plus being a NYC tourist has presented itself with a whole new set of tales for this Midwesterner. Today was a huge highlight walking the most traveled pedestrian bridge in US the Brooklyn Bridge. There are over 5,000 people a day who walk it. The city sights approaching Manhattan are incredible. I wore out my 400 plus photo memory card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meatless Monday

  Asparagus -One of Spring's First  Salmon, Asparagus, and Orzo Salad with a Lemon Herb Vinaigrette Cook's Notes : A fresh, healthy,...