But I will say looking at it was an awesome sight, a rare occurrence.
Beef Tamale Pie and Western Salad recipes came for a 1983 publication "Arizona Cookbook" by Al and Mildred Fischer.
Mexican white sugar which is actually a light brown was used for the recipe.
Cherry or grape tomatoes are perfect to give you firm, small slices for these.
Cilantro – a little goes a long way for flavor!
Shredded sharp cheddar or Pepper jack Cheese
Homemade Guacamole Dip
Cooking tip: Mashing avocados can be a bit of a pain depending on their ripeness. But I found a little trick in my utensil drawer that does the job just right. I use my pastry blender. It keeps the avocados chunky and mashes super quick. Give it a try.
- 4 ripe avocados (they should be a little soft and outer shell darkish in color)
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes,. diced and drained on a paper towel
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 TB. lime juice
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 2 TB. prepared chunky salsa mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash of Tabasco sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- Use a medium sized bowl.
- Scoop out avocado mixture and add rest of all ingredients.
- Use a fork to mash and blend ingredients.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.