LOL only problem I had with these desserts was getting my photos in quickly as warm chocolate sauce was melting everything. You might want to consider using chocolate sauce at room temperature to avoid this problem:)
- waffle taco shells
- ice cream
- whipped cream
- warm chocolate or caramel sauce
- For taco shell wrap one waffle cone in a damp paper towel and microwave 15 seconds. Unwrap and press waffle bowl slightly to form a taco shape. Hold a few seconds to cool and place on a plate and repeat steps for how many shells you will need.
- Use a very small teaspoon to fill shell with ice cream, Add a variety of toppings and ENJOY!
Another option is using standard ice cream sandwiches with sprinkles or a product called
an alternative to ice cream sandwiches.
Cook's Notes: These sandwiches can be made ahead and individually wrapped loosely in wax paper. Return to freezer until needed.
- Ice cream sandwiches
- Place a large sheet of wax paper on the counter. Let sandwiches soften on wax paper for 5 minutes.
- With one hand hold sandwich and the other with sprinkles and coat the ice cream.
- Wrap each one lightly in wax paper and return to freezer.