Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

The World According to Bella

A First
I've heard Mr. C and Mrs. S wonder what I would do if I saw a bear. Well this week they found out. I was outside in my hole guarding Mrs. S's plants and flowers as usual. All of a sudden this animal ran into my yard. My very, very  loud barking caught Mr C's attention who was inside. 
By the time he got outside I had chased this small, black, furry animal up a tree. 
Mr. C quickly dragged me inside though I did not feel a rescue was needed. All I was trying to do is bark the intruder out of our yard. We heard later the bear was at our neighbor's house, knocked over their trash can and ate a HUGE amount of garbage. So now we need to be on high alert taking our walks. I am not sure what's going to happen while we are in the cities. Maybe Mr.C's security camera will show us what we're missing.  

I am really getting a workout in the city. Mrs. S got us a good room but its on the 4th floor. I have used their  stairmaster multiple times because I am petrified of the elevator. No amount of coaxing  would get me inside because the floor moves. In 24 hours I have been in and out of the hotel via the stairmaster at least 8 times (I have lost track), been to our old neighborhood for a visit, grocery store, dentist office (I sat in the car) and met Lulu. She  looks just like Mulligan but a lot smaller. She has so much energy I was exhausted watching her run around the yard. In fact, Lulu is so fast Mrs. S could hardly get a good photo. Lulu kept following me around the yard wanting to play ball but I was too tired after all the steps I've  been up and down all day. 

Tomorrow is day three of our city visit. I've been promised a run at my old dog park and a play date with Max before I go home. I am a little worried who has been in our yard and if Mrs. S has any flowers left. Will let you know. 

Love,
Bella  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Street Corn Salad and Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf

There are many reasons to celebrate spring as nature begins to put on a showy display. With May around the corner, celebrations abound with ...