Cook's notes: Easy no bake autumn treat.
~ Glazed doughnut holes
~ Chocolate Sprinkles and/or Crumbled Toffee Bits
~ Pretzel Sticks
~ Nutella Spread (you can use peanut butter or chocolate frosting too)
1.) Spoon out Nutella, sprinkles, toffee crumbles, and pretzel sticks into four separate bowls.
2.) Dip the top 1/3 of the donut hole into the Nutella, then choose either the toffee crumbles or the sprinkles and dip the Nutella covered area of the donut hole into those
3.) Insert a pretzel stick in the top, center of the donut hole . . . this will be your acorn stem!
Place on a lovely serving tray and there you go!
Autumn Party Mix
You will need
1 bag of Autumn Mix1 bag of Indian Corn
1 bag of Reese's Pieces
1 can of Party Peanuts
1 cup of Sunflower seeds
1 cup of Raisins
1 cup of Cran-Raisins
1 cup of Mini Pretzels
Mix and enjoy.
Candy Corn Marshmallow TreatsIngredients:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 16 ounces mini marshmallows
- 1 cup candy corn, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup M and M's
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- Using the microwave melt peanut butter and butter together in a large bowl.
- Toss marshmallows in the melted mixture and microwave at 45 second intervals until marshmallows are just melted.
- Stir in 6 cups of crispy rice cereal followed by candies.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a lightly buttered 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Allow to set. Cut, and enjoy!
Check out this link for 12 kid friendly treats for fall