Pork Chops with Roasted Apples, Potatoes, Cranberries and Brussels Sprouts
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 TB. brown sugar, divided
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, divided or 1 TB. dried rosemary,divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 TB. olive oil, divided
- 2 TB. apple cider vinegar
- 1 TB. good quality balsamic vinegar or Red Apple Balsamic
- 1 Gala apple, cut into wedges
- 1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1/2 lb. diced baby red or yellow potatoes.
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- In a bowl combine paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, cinnamon, 1 TB. brown sugar, 1 tsp fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Rub each pork chop with 1/2 tsp. olive oil on both sides. Then rub each pork chop both sides with brown sugar mixture. Place in a container, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day in a bowl whisk apple cider vinegar, 1 TB balsamic vinegar, 2 TB. brown sugar, 1 tsp. rosemary and rest of olive oil.
- Place apple wedges, potatoes and Brussels sprouts in cider mixture. Toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place pork chops in center of pan, drain apples, Brussels sprouts and potatoes. Place potatoes and Brussels sprouts around pork chops. Add in apples halfway though baking time.
- Cook for 30 minutes, add in cranberries the last 5 minutes. Pork chops should register internal temperature 140 degrees in the thickest part.
Here's an informative link for all those who love to shop at an Aldi store.