Which then led me to thinking I could do the same with a few directions. So I found these easy "how to" ones. Check out this link for a very inexpensive DIY.
Here are some other ideas I came came across to think "outside the box" for garden planters.
For unique garden planter inspiration look around your house.
Just Peachy Sangria
Cook's notes: The longer the fruit sits in a pitcher the more flavorful it becomes. But do avoid adding so much fruit it could overpower the wine. I would suggest making the drink early in the day for late afternoon or evening serving.
recipe adapted from personalrecipes.com
- 1 bottle of white wine like sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 nectarines sliced or 2 peaches
- 1 cup red or green grapes
- 1 pint raspberries
- some other fruit options include:orange, lemon or lime slices, firm strawberries
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Cover and chill at least 2 hours