photography, book reviews, recipes, poetry, musings on Up North life, city adventures and travels
Follow on Twitter
Monday, November 2, 2009
Captured...The Moon
My early evening walk was a bonanza in terms watching the spectacular rising of the hunter moon. I was able to get several good shots which I am posting for you to enjoy. I numbered them in the order which they were taken 1-5 but they are posted in opposite order. It is amazing how quickly and EARLY it gets dark. Note on # 5 picture a slight wisp of cloud is covering the moon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Butternut Squash Stew with Sausage, Beans and Rice
It was a picture-perfect summer day to enjoy a bowl of Butternut Squash Stew with Sausage, Beans, and Rice It's hearty and packed wi...
-
The Raven is one of Edgar Allen Poe's most quoted poems. Due to its length I am posting a link to the poem. http://www.poetryfoundation...
-
A great Pinterest find just in time for holiday gift giving. Check out local hardware or dollar store for dust pans. Dustpan Cookies ...
-
The Scoop on Kauai's Red Dirt Kauai is known for its red dirt. This substance is basically rusted volcano rock, turned into dirt over ...
Follow on Instagram
My favorite picture is #2 with the moon between the trees. We need more nights like this to enjoy
ReplyDeletegreat blog
ReplyDelete