Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Friday, October 17, 2014

The World According to Bella

I've been without a computer for over a week and it seemed like foreverrrrrrrrrrrr Mrs. S was on her trip. I really missed her. She always thinks up fun things to do plus I have lots to tell.  Mrs. S did not forget about me. Look what I got 
doggie treats both in my favorite flavor peanut butter. Since  I'm still supposed to be on a diet I ate one and am saving the other for tomorrow.
This week I got three letters. Each one filled with a few lo-cal peanut butter flavored snacks. Today another envelope arrived. It makes going to the mailbox lots of fun. I'm counting that makes 11 letters so far. Lucky me. 
I wanted you to know my story "I've Got Mail" was published in WWN. 
http://www.wwnrockport.com/2014/10/the-world-according-to-bella-ive-got.html
But the best part was three people sent me mail via WWN. Check out their comments.  
Love, Bella
___________________________________________

You'll never guess what household product (readily available in your pantry) will clean your stainless appliances,toaster, teapot, coffee pot. I tried it and it really works! 
Check this link out...I couldn't believe this one
http://bitzngiggles.com/2013/10/the-only-stainless-steel-appliance-cleaner-youll-ever-need.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Street Corn Salad and Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf

There are many reasons to celebrate spring as nature begins to put on a showy display. With May around the corner, celebrations abound with ...