LET THE ADVENTURES BEGIN
While we travel back to AZ, Ever Ready must go on "pause" again. But the GOOD NEWS I am leaving you with a "cache" of recipes I have been collecting and plan to start cooking and baking as soon as I regain the use of my kitchen. Check these recipes out below and let me know which ones you'd like me to make first. Please post in the comment box.
Note that every day since we left in late April, the temperature in Green Valley has been over 100, except for one week in the high 90s. Are we ready for this??
https://juliasalbum.com/fall-veggies-feta-pecans/
+
Creamy Corn BLT Dip
Raspberry Lemon Cake
https://juliasalbum.com/raspberry-lemon-cake/
Mini Key Lime PiesMini Pimento Cheese Balls
https://inspiredbycharm.com/mini-pimento-cheese-balls/Roasted Carrot SaladCheesy Corn Green Chile Casserole
https://www.thecookingmom.com/cheesy-corn-and-green-chile-casserole+

Creamy Corn BLT Dip
https://inspiredbycharm.com/creamy-blt-corn-dip
Easy Beef Burrito Skillet Mealhttps://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/easy-beef-burrito-skillet
One Pan Chicken Skillet Broccoli Meal
https://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/one-pan-chicken-broccoli-cheddar-orzoRaspberry Lemon Cake
https://juliasalbum.com/raspberry-lemon-cake/
ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY
Follow on Instagram%20(1).jpg)








%20(1)%20(1).gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment