Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Saturday, December 24, 2011

On Track

Christmas According to Bella
Dear Santa,
My stocking has been hung by the chimney with care.

I really hope that I am on your list. I have tried hard to be very good, well pretty good, okay just good this past year. Please overlook the times I hatched escape plans and ran away from home playing  around the neighborhood for a long time, ate nasty stuff on beaches scaring my owners, peed in the car but only once and really it was an accident, wrestled a bit hard with my doggie friends, got my owners up many times in the middle of the night to go outside and do my doggie business, ran into the woods and dragged back garbage and stole my neighbor's measuring cup he left outside with ham juices to cool. 
I received in the mail my Santa wish list. I am busy filling it out with a little help from my owner. She thinks you should know all the good stuff I do like ride nice in the car, don't bark at visitors to the door, do not jump on people, give very good tail wags, does not show separation anxiety and best of all she thinks I am friendly and lovable.
So I hope you will make a stop at our house, my wishes are few and mostly include food. Yesterday I scored big at the dog park.  Some owners were giving out cute little cellophane bags of treats.
    
Love, 
Bella
P.S. Thank you for reading my letter and hope you stop by my house. I will be watching and waiting for you!  This year I am hooked up to http://www.noradsanta.org/en/ that tracks you on your worldwide journey. Oh, and one more thing we made you reindeer cookies to snack on when you stop at our house.




No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTER TREATS

An Easter treat that's gluten-free, easy to prepare, and naturally sweetened. Almond Cake with Yogurt Topping and Fresh Berries Cook'...