Saturday, October 12, 2013
· 25 Nabisco Ginger Snaps cookies finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
· ½ cup chopped pecans
· ¼ cup melted butter
· 1 tsp. cinnamon
· 4 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese softened
· 1cup sugar
· 1 tsp. vanilla
· 4 eggs
· 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
· 2 tsp. cinnamon
· ¼ tsp. nutmeg
· dash ground cloves
· Preheat oven to 325
· Mix cookies into crumbs (use a food processor) then add butter, nuts and 1 tsp. cinnamon
· Press this mixture into a spring form pan or a 13 x 9 pan
· Beat cream cheese, ¾ cup sugar and vanilla until well blended
· Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition
· Reserve 1-1/2 cups of this plain batter
· To remaining batter stir in rest of sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg, dash cloves
· Spoon half of the pumpkin batter into crust top with spoonfuls of half of the plain batter
· Repeat layers and swirl with a knife
· Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set
· Cool completely and refrigerate at least 4 hours
Take A Bite Out of Summer Enjoy a Wrap Avocado Caprese Chicken Wraps Cook's Notes: This is one amazing wrap sandwich filled...
A great Pinterest find just in time for holiday gift giving. Check out local hardware or dollar store for dust pans. Dustpan Cookies ...
Cook's notes: Black Forest gâteau and Black Forest cake are the English names for the German dessert Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte ...
Looking for a twist to your holiday gathering? How about a themed How the Grinch Stole Christmas party? The link below has some interest...