Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Summer Salads

 

Ever Ready is under construction. I am in the process of merging the blog site with an Ever Ready business page. More details later but for now business as usual. Social media buttons are now at the top rather than at the side. Thanks for your patience. 

My review of  

by local author, Lisa Cassman debut book, "Buddy and His Big Truck" will be the first on the new business page.

Looking for summer in a bowl? Try some of these Ever Ready Favorites.

https://sockfairies.blogspot.com/2020/08/friday-favorites.html

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed by your efforts to update. If only I had the tech skills to change things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I had to hire a young woman to lay groundwork and then I am going from there

    ReplyDelete

Book Review Echoes of Forgotten Places

Helen Wand is a master storyteller who makes a time period in history come alive with her new novel, "Echoes of Forgotten Places."...