Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Going Crazy

Chapter Eight
Thursday
"What a mistake letting me loose in a surf and dive shop. I thought I would go crazy looking at all the fun stuff to take me out to sea. I wanted it all and hoped the associate from Davis & Sons would listen to some of my requests. They let me pick out a boogie board and nixed the idea of a surf board. They seemed worried about the huge size of the surf board and me falling off. Of course I was disappointed but they let me choose some blow up toys to use later in the hotel pool. Today is a great beach weather day and I am sure there will be some great photos. My fun morning at the shop has been posted for you to see. I should tell you that the owner of the shop thought me a perfect mascot to advertise his shop. Perhaps there might be a new job for me on the horizon."

Copyright 2010 Ready All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review Its Murder, You Betcha

  Author Jeanne Cooney has cooked up another cozy mystery for her fans with her newest book, “It's Murder You Betcha,” Book Two in the I...