Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Sunday, March 4, 2012

The World According to Bella


No Place Like Home
A man travels the world over
in search of what he needs
and  returns home to find it.
by George Moore 
1852-1933
Irish novelist, short-story writer, poet, art critic, memorist, dramatist
So here I am safely tucked back in my very own bed bed feeling a bit like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. There is no place like home. I got tired waiting for Mrs. S to finish washing my favorite blanket so I  tucked my own self in. 
Mr. C and Mrs. S gave me a warm fuzzy. A 10+ for my behavior and thought I was just the best traveler. But now I am a wee bit tired and am signing off from all this blogging stuff. Just closing my eyes and wondering where we might go next. Hope it is somewhere just as fun as this trip down south . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review It's Murder, You Betcha!

  Author Jeanne Cooney has cooked up another cozy mystery for her fans with her newest book, “It's Murder You Betcha,” Book Two in the I...