- 3 cups cooked chicken or turkey, diced
- 3/4 cup green onions,diced
- 1 cup almonds or cashews
- 1-1/2 cup pea pods
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 package (5 oz.) cran-raisins cherry or cranberry
- 2 cups diced celery
- 2 TB. parsley flakes
- 1 cup dry macaroni shells, cooked al dente
- optional red grapes
- Blanch pea pods and drain in a colander.
- Place cran-raisins in a bowl and pour 1 cup hot water over it. Let sit 15 minutes to plump up cran-raisins, drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl add diced chicken or turkey, wild rice, celery, parsley flakes, pea pods, cran-raisins and cooked macaroni shells.
- In another bowl make dressing. Moisten chicken salad ingredients with dressing. Cover and chill several hours.
Panola Valley Gardens in Linstrom, MN is regarded by many as the most beautiful outdoor wedding site in the Twin Cities area. The gardens, flowers, the sound of water created by fountains, ponds, waterfalls, along with large hardwood trees, provide endless photos opportunities as well as a beautiful setting for outdoor lunches or high teas.
If you want to learn more http://www.panolavalleygardens.com/