It's a bulb and the fragrance is AMAZING. Smells like jasmine. I checked online and can be found at Home Depot.
Best New Twist for a Smoothie
Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
It’s a smoothie that you eat with a spoon. Thick enough for toppings!
- 1 large banana, sliced
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 kiwi or banana, sliced
- 2 TB. chopped roasted almonds or walnuts
- 1 tsp. flaxseed or chia seeds
- 2 TB. granola
- Place the banana, raspberries, almond milk, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon in a blender. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with the kiwi or banana, almonds, flaxseed, and cereal.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1-1/2 tsp. Saigon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 3 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 TB. maple-flavored syrup
- 1 TB. butter, softened
- 1 TB. chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- In large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar and 3/4 cup butter; beat until smooth. Add 3/4 cup syrup and eggs; blend well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and allspice; mix well. Stir in apples and 1/2 cup walnuts. Spoon into greased and floured pan.
- Bake at 350°F. for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.