Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Monday, March 6, 2017

The World According to Bella

A New Location
Just as I suspected when Mr. C turned and went west I knew we were headed to the land of javelinas, rattlesnakes and coyotes. Definitely not my first choice for vacation!  And a real problem was not having any advance notice so I couldn't shed my fur coat. I'm going to be very warm.

Hotel #1 was good with a milkbone and Mr. C brought my bed in from the car. But by hotel #2 the endless drive had worn me out. I didn't even care there was a milkbone  for me at the front desk. My legs hurt getting in and out of the car all day long for rest stops. I didn't care if I had any exercise.

I cheered up the first day when we arrived with a party invite that included me. On the way to Lucy's house Mrs. S warned me about my behavior and said I should use good manners. She reminded me of last year 's visit when according to her I did not show any self control when I ate Lucy's dinner, polished off her water and chewed on her bone.
When we arrived Lucy was waiting for us out on the patio. While Mr. C and Mrs. S visited Lucy and I ran around the patio IMG_2222 (1)
bella playdate 038
and I checked out the scenery.
I was the perfect guest did not drink or eat her food and even shared a milkbone treat. Lucy and I had fun.  
I have settled in my new home away from home spending my mornings out sunning on the patio and checking out the wildlife.  


I did begin to worry today when Mrs S gave me breakfast. There was hardly any food left not even a whole  scoop. 

But the big brown truck came to the rescue with a delivery for me. 
Any guesses? Mr. C ordered me a 40 pound bag of dog food. Lucky Amazon caries my special brand.  This afternoon a neighbor stopped us on our walk. After we heard about the four javelinas two blocks away that live in the arroyo under the culvert we headed a different direction.
YEAH! Tomorrow I get to go to the dog park. 
Love, Bella

1 comment:

Book Review It's Murder, You Betcha!

  Author Jeanne Cooney has cooked up another cozy mystery for her fans with her newest book, “It's Murder You Betcha,” Book Two in the I...