Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Thursday, April 6, 2017

The World According to Bella

Part One Homeward Bound 
My three day ride back home was almost uneventful. Since I still didn't feel too good after the recent garbage incident I slept a lot which made the time go by faster. 
Besides there wasn't much else to do but rest. I was definitely OD'd on rest stops and gas stations. On the last day of the trip back it rained and rained and rained. After several trips outside I decided I was having a bad hair day with my fur soaking wet. As we passed two dead deer on the road I heard Mrs. S say we only have 97 more miles left. But then Mr. C announced one of the tires was losing pressure and almost flat. Lucky we made it to a nearby Walmart for a tire check. I started to worry when the tire guy said our car had to go up on a tire rack for him to figure out what the problem was. Well, I am afraid of heights and it looked pretty high up for me to sit in the car. I think the man thought it wouldn't be a good idea to leave me in the car . It was still raining. So the man was real nice and said we all could go inside to wait and if anyone asks say I am a service dog. Whatever that means. So I laid down on the customer service waiting floor and patiently waited for one whole hour. Really Walmart is not too bad. 
Seems Mrs S ran over a deer bone and it made a hole in the tire.  She took this photo as we were all quite surprised it could damage a tire.    
Needless to say I was super happy to be home and rolled in the grass. It's been a long time since I've seen grass.  
Part Two: An Excellent Adventure 
Besides rolling in the grass I was anxious to get to the dog park and see my doggie friends. I had fun running, sniffing and peeing at all my special places. As we were leaving the dog park and Mr. C was just ready to snap my leash to the collar I spied a bunny. I bolted and ran as fast as I could after it.  After awhile I didn't hear Mr. C 's voice anymore nor see him anywhere. I got tired of waiting and headed home. I knew where to go as we go the same way everyday. Apparently this lady saw me walking down her street and figured I was lost which I was not. She brought me inside her house. And that's when Mrs S got a call that I had been found. She didn't even know I was lost. After several phone calls Mr. C was directed to the right house to pick me up. He was surprised to see me happily laying on this stranger's floor chewing on a rawhide bone. I wasn't in any big hurry to leave. 
When we got home Mr. C was in bigger trouble with Mrs S than me. 

Love, Bella




.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Croissant Strata with Sausage Filling and Monterey Cheese

"That is one good thing about this world... there are always sure to be more springs." -L.M.Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea Croissant ...