- 2 salmon fillets
- herbes de Provence
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced and drained
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 TB. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dried cumin
- 3 TB. jalapeno pepper jelly or red pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Grill or bake salmon with a teaspoon of butter, lemon slices and a sprinkle of herbes de Provence.
- Place chopped salsa ingredients in a bowl. In a small saucepan add olive oil, cumin, jelly and lime juice. On low heat whisk ingredients and simmer until slightly thickened. Pour over chopped ingredients and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Turkey Avocado Wrap
both wrap recipes found at http://sockfairies.blogspot.com/2014/07/its-wrap-part-one.html