- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 -1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sliced olives
- Combine softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, salsa and taco seasoning until smooth and well combined. Spread into a rectangle baking dish or pie plate (I used an 11"x 7" baking pan)
- Refrigerate for an hour to let flavors combine (optional). Top with remaining ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips or tortilla strips.
Alice and her friends joined hundreds of American women serving as nurses, clerks, drivers, and canteen workers for the Red Cross, Salvation Army, and other organizations. Her letters home, full of breezy gossip and telling detail, describe living conditions, attitudes and actions of French soldiers and civilians, and her own remarkable efforts near the front.
The letters dated from the time she boarded a ship bound for France in April of 1918 to December of that year, have been gathered and edited by her grandniece, Nancy O’Brien Wagner, daughter of the late St. Paul entrepreneur Thomond O’Brien and his wife, Alvina.
Information from Wikipedia