Handmade kitchen gifts are great for holiday giving.
The following link has five DIY Holiday Baked Gifts in a Jar. And a real bonus; free printable recipe tags.
- 1-1/3 cups non-fat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- crushed candy canes
- mini marshmallows
- Layer the ingredients as shown in the photo in a wide mouth mason quart jar
- Type up directions and glue on a recipe card
- For a single serving add 8 oz. boiled water and 1/2 cup hot cocoa mix
The World According to Bella
My stocking has been hung by the chimney with care.
I'm hoping to be on Santa's good list.
- I 've tried really hard to use more self control even though I'm guilty of counter surfing
- I've not bothered Mrs. S too early in the morning for breakfast so she could sleep in
- I've shared my ball with Mulligan at the park
- Not once have I made Mr. C stop for me on our very long rides to the lake
Mrs. S helped me with my list. We mailed it off this week. I'm hoping Santa won't think its too long.
Mrs. S found this gift for Mulligan. And I added it to my list.
I am counting down the days till Christmas Eve.