Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sealed and Delivered:Recipes in a Jar

Handmade kitchen gifts are great for holiday giving. 
The following link has five DIY Holiday Baked Gifts in a Jar. And a real bonus; free printable recipe tags.    
http://www.culdesaccool.com/2012/11/14/5-diy-holiday-baked-gifts-in-a-jar-with-free-printable-recipe-tags/


Ingredients:
  • 1-1/3 cups non-fat dry milk powder
  • 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar
  • crushed candy canes
  • mini marshmallows
Directions:
  • Layer the ingredients as shown in the photo in a wide mouth mason quart jar
  • Type up directions and glue on a recipe card 
  • For a single serving add 8 oz. boiled water and 1/2 cup hot cocoa mix  

Directions for the M and M cookie mix are found on this link.http://www.pinterest.com/source/thefrugalgirls.com/
____________________________________________________________________
The World According to Bella
My stocking has been hung by the chimney with care.


I'm hoping to be on Santa's good list. 
  • I 've tried really hard to use more self control even though I'm guilty of counter surfing 
  • I've not bothered Mrs. S too early in the morning for breakfast so she could sleep in
  • I've shared my ball with Mulligan at the park
  • Not once have I made Mr. C stop for me on our very long rides to the lake
I know I should work on my silent begging stuff especially when Mrs. S is cooking. 
Mrs. S helped me with my list. We mailed it off this week. I'm hoping Santa won't think its too long. 

Mrs. S found this gift for Mulligan. And I added it to my list. 


I am counting down the days till Christmas Eve. 
  Love, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chia Pudding Cups

Guest Food Blogger  M E Fuller Artist   Online Gallery Author, Workshop Facilitator, & Writing Coach   mefuller.com   @mefullerarts Meet...