- 1-2 cloves garlic
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 2 TB. fresh chives
- 1 cup (real) mayonnaise not Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup buttermilk (as needed to desired consistency)
- 1/2 tsp. white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TB. fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- tabasco (optional to taste)
Mince the garlic with a fork into a paste and sprinkle Kosher salt on it. Chop the parsley, chives and any of the optional herbs very finely and add to the garlic.
In a bowl combine all ingredients, adding in other optional ingredients as you wish, tasting frequently and adjusting seasonings as needed. Add ingredients to a jar with a screw top and shake till blended or use a blender.