Avocado Hummus Dip with Crispy Sea Salt Pita Chipshttp://www.savorhomeblog.com/2014/01/avocado-hummus-dip-with-crispy-sea-salt.html
Mini Nacho Pizzas
Game Day Recipe Links from Ever ReadyRoasted Cauliflower and Aged White Cheddar Dip
Cook's notes: A warm and creamy roasted cauliflower with white cheddar. It is a dip that is decadently delicious without all of the calories! The roasting process of the cauliflower just elevates this dip to a whole new level. Recipe serves four and adapted from closetcooking.com
Cooking tip: Make the dip the day before ,refrigerate and bake the next day. It will require 10-15 minutes extra baking time since it just came out of the fridge but you will know it is done when the sides are bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown.
- 1/2 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 TB. olive oil or Lemon Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz. light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. each dried thyme and parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 cup aged white cheddar, shredded
- Toss the cauliflower in the oil with salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Roast in a preheated 400 degrees until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes, mixing half way through.
- Puree all ingredients with roasted cauliflower in a food processor and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees until the sides are bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown, about 20 minutes.
RAK Idea: Surprise someone today with a handwritten thank you note.