- 1/2 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 TB. olive oil or Lemon Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz. light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. each dried thyme and parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 cup aged white cheddar, shredded
- Toss the cauliflower in the oil with salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Roast in a preheated 400 degrees until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes, mixing half way through.
- Puree all ingredients with roasted cauliflower in a food processor and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees until the sides are bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown, about 20 minutes.