Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Friday, April 20, 2012

The World According To Bella

Dandelion
O little soldier with the golden helmet,
What are you guarding on my lawn?
You with your green gun
And your yellow beard
Why do you stand so stiff?
There is only grass to fight!
by Hilda Conkling
The Unexpected
I was disappointed. Sunday I had to miss  Zero's birthday party at the park. Well the unexpected happened on Wednesday.  When I returned to the park this is what Zero's owner had saved for me. My very own doggie treat bag filled with a lot of good stuff from the party.  I gave Zero's owner my very best tail wag and happy bark. She knew I really liked the bag.  It was filled with all sorts of mini milkbones, my favorite treats.  Zero really liked his gift: The Chuckit Ball Launcher. But I was exhausted when we got home. Running after all those ball launches was a lot of work. I found a very sunny place in the house and took a very long nap.
Love, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTER TREATS

An Easter treat that's gluten-free, easy to prepare, and naturally sweetened. Almond Cake with Yogurt Topping and Fresh Berries Cook'...