Follow on Twitter

See on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
Instagram Follow on Instagram

Monday, December 3, 2012

The World According to Bella

I've Been Crossed Off
Mrs. S told me today that I am no longer on Santa's good list. I know I have been bad-really bad. I was going to stop with just one but then I seemed to lose control. I just couldn't help myself. I think it is Mrs. S's fault. She shouldn't have left the bag out. 
Here's how it all went down.
Mrs. S spent a lot of time on this project for a luncheon.
Party Favors
At least that is what I thought I heard in between her screams. Inside each party favor was 

7 foil wrapped Hershey Kisses nicely packaged in a small plastic bag.  Mrs. S left the house. It was her fault for not putting the bag in a better place.  The chocolate smell  stirred a craving inside of me. My glorious moment came when she was gone and the coast was clear. I dug into the grocery bag filled with party favors. Later I heard a number like 24. But Mrs. S was screaming so loud I'm not exactly sure what she said. I devoured 17.  Yes, you read that correctly, 17 packets each with 7 foil wrapped Hershey Kisses in 17 plastic bags. Do the math! At least I didn't eat them all. I left her  7.
I crashed after this incident.  Feeling sick, but any ideas how I can get back on the good list?
Love, Bella

1 comment:

  1. Yes, give her a box of chocolates and probably throw in a dozen roses too.

    ReplyDelete

EASTER TREATS

An Easter treat that's gluten-free, easy to prepare, and naturally sweetened. Almond Cake with Yogurt Topping and Fresh Berries Cook'...