These recipes will be a hit with the younger crowd and maybe even some grown-ups.
Peeps Peach Fizz
- 3 fresh peaches, peeled, halved, pitted and sliced or 1 can of sliced peaches
- 6 oz. pineapple juice
- ¼ cup frozen limeade or lemonade concentrate
- ¼ tsp. almond extract
- 3 cups club soda, chilled
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- Finely crushed ice
- Use a food processor or blender to mix all ingredients
- Top with a Peep
- 6 oz. box of Berry Blue Jello
- cold raspberry flavored carbonated water
- Prepare Jell-O® according to package directions for the quick-set method, using cold raspberry flavored carbonated water in place of cold water.
- Whisk Jell-O® vigorously for one minute.
- Fill 5 sherbet like goblets or large round glasses with the Jell-O®.
- Chill in refrigerator for about one hour or until set.
- Before serving, place a PEEPS® Yellow Marshmallow Chick on top.
1. To prepare the chocolate mousse, simply combine 1 cup of Cool Whip with 3 tablespoons of hot chocolate mix.
2. Whip up in a mixer to get a fluffy consistency.
3. Fill a shooter glass almost all the way to the top with the chocolate mousse mixture.
I came up with the following idea to simplify the bird's nest cupcake idea
Peep Poetry exists for the same reason all poetry exists, to attempt to express, in our imperfect humanness, our feelings and desires concerning the popular marshmallow confection. Human creativity has spawned several poetic styles, each capable of expressing a different facet of our peepal affection.
yellow bunny fluff
harbor of my soul
stuck to the paper
an angel from heaven's door
pastel in color
sugary heroes to all
paradise is peep
2 part hydrogen peroxide to 1 part Dawn (original blue) will take the stains out of almost ANYTHING...even if they're old stains!